You can pay by bank transfer or via Paypal
- Bank transfer
After completion of the booking you will receive a booking confirmation. Shoukld you have chosen a bank transfer
as payment method, the invoice amount is to be credited to our bank account within 10 days, otherwise the order
will be cancelled.
If there are less than 10 days between the date of booking and the date of the tour, the invoice amount is to
be paid immediately after the receipt of the invoice.
You will receive the ticket after the amount has been credited to our bank account. The process has to be completed
24 hours before the tour at the latest.
In case of a short-term booking, sending a copy of the bank transfer receipt as evidence for the deopsit will suffice.
Payment on site
Should you book at very short notice, we offer you the opportunity to pay on site. You can pay on site by credit card
or in cash in our office (in Lari according to the current exchange rate)
- paying in cash
- by credit card
Please note that in case of paying on the day of the tour, participation is possible only if there are
enough seats available (max.12).
Main information in short
- Our offers are valid from April the 15th to October the 4th
- The tours will be guided in English.
- Departure every day at 9 o’clock from our office at Tabukashvili st. 41
- Transportation will be provided in a comfortable mini bus or in case of only a few passengers a comfortable car.
- Short-term modifications may occur depending on the weather.
- We advise you to register early in advance during a high season
Phone: +995 322 29 55 32
Mobile: +995 551 042 042
Office hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 a.m.-16.00 p.m.
(Georgian timezone: 10:00 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.)
- 20-year-experience in the travel industry
- Certified tourguides
- Personal and dedicated
- For culture and nature lovers
- Enjoyment and advanture quaranteed